(5).__5__
A.T
B.F
Grammar & Function
2.Do you have_____ friends in Shanghai
A.many
B.any
C.not
3.You can paint the walls and _____ posters. You can do what you want.
A.put up
B.put down
C.put on
4.It ______ heavily here at this moment.
A.rain
B.rains
C.is raining
5.A: The area is too noisy.
B: Yes, I agree. It’s _____.
A.no enough quiet.
B.not enough quiet
C.not quiet enough
6.A: I am from England.
B: _____.
A.So am I
B.So do I
C.So have I
7.提示:请将正确答案的序号(大写字母ABC)填写在空白处,系统自动判分 A: Hello! B: Hello, Mr. Green. A:____ B: I am very well. Thank you. And you A: ____ . Thank you. Are you a student B: Yes, I am. A: ____ English B: Yes, I am. A: What do you think of the language B: It is very useful, I think. A: I hope you ____ the language. It is not easy to learn, of course. B: I enjoy ____ English very much. A. How are you B. How do you do C. Are you good 2. A. So am I B. I’m very well, too C. I am good enough 3. A. Are you learn B. Do you learning C. Are you learning 4. A. likes B. like C. are liking 5. A. learn B. to learn C. learning
国开答案请联系 :
Reading
8.It is five o’clock on Saturday afternoon and Mary is in the kitchen. She is working. She is making dinner for some friends. At the same time she is drinking coffee. Her friends often come to dinner on Saturday. They usually arrive at about seven o’clock, and they bring their instruments (乐器). After dinner they play music and drink wine. They usually go home about midnight (午夜). Mary is cooking Italian food today. She is listening to the radio and singing. What time is it now A. It is five . B. It is about seven. C. It is about midnight. 2. Who are coming to dinner A. Mary’s parents. B. Mary’s neighbours. C. Mary’s friends. 3. Mary is ______________ at the same time. A. making dinner and drinking coffee B. listening to the radio and playing instrument C. singing and dancing 4. Mary is going to cook _________. A. English food B. Chinese food C. Italian food 5. When do Mary’s friends usually leave A. About midnight. B. About seven o’clock. C. Immediately(马上) after dinner. 提示:请将正确答案的序号(大写字母ABC)填写在空白处,系统自动判分   您的答案是:1.____ 2.____ 3.____ 4.____ 5.____
9.Thomas is an energetic (精力旺盛的) man. He works very hard. He drinks twelve cans of beer every day and he works from early in the morning till very late at night. His doctor tells him to stop drinking. Thomas agrees that it is a good idea. He also decides to take it easy and work less. But he soon thinks that he has too much free time. His wife tells him to find a hobby. Thomas goes to a hobby shop. He tries to find something interesting. The sales clerk asks him many questions. Finally(最后)Thomas buys a jigsaw puzzle (拼图游戏) from the shop every day. He works at the jigsaw puzzle even harder. Thomas never works hard. A. Right. B.Wrong. C.Doesn’t say. 2. The doctor asks Thomas to stop working too hard. A.Right. B.Wrong. C. Doesn’t say. 3. Thomas goes to a hobby shop to try to find something interesting. A.Right. B.Wrong. C. Doesn’t say. 4. Thomas often buys jigsaw puzzles from hobby shops . A.Right. B.Wrong. C.Doesn’t say. 5. Thomas does not enjoy working after he works at jigsaw puzzles. A.Right. B.Wrong. C.Doesn’t say. 提示:请将正确答案的序号(大写字母ABC)填写在空白处,系统自动判分   您的答案是:1.____ 2.____ 3.____ 4.____ 5.____

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

上一篇:奥鹏_国开(贵州开放大学)24春《演讲与口才》形考作业2【标准答案】
下一篇:奥鹏_国开(贵州开放大学)24春《英语Ⅰ1》形考作业12【标准答案】
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩课程推荐
|网站地图|网站地图