发表于 2020-8-13 15:07:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《英汉互译》考前练兵
1.[问答] 尊敬的唐先生:
因家母病重,欲回家探望,请假一周,从本月六日起至十二日止。现附上家人寄来的病例复印件,以兹证明,敬请批准为盼。请假期间所缺的工作量,探病回来后定当努力补上。
    此致
敬礼
答案资料下载请参考帮助中心说明
    答:——Dear Mr. TANG,
I beg to apply for one week's leave of absence from the  th to 12th instant, both days inclusive, for the reason that my mother is now dangerously ill and I must return home to see her. In order to support my application, I herewith submit a copy of my mother's case report received from my family.
    I should be very much obliged if you will grant me my application. As for the work to be missed during my absence, I will do my best to make them up as soon as I get back from leave.

Yours respectfully,
                                                                 Yang Lihua——
2.[问答题] What will the next decade bring, as we move into a new millennium? That’s getting harder and harder to predict. Change is coming so fast that some of the most important technologies of the 21st century may now be just a sketch on the drawing board or glimmer in the mind of genius. Then again, the transcendent technologies may be right under our noses on the verge of having as great an impact as the car or telephone.
    答:——我们步入新的千年.在今后的10年里会发生什么样的变化呢?要预测这个问题越来越困难。变化将十分迅速。虽然某些21世纪最重要的技术现在可能尚在草创阶段或还只是天才头脑中的一个闪念,但这些超凡的技术很快就会出现在我们眼前,会产生像汽车或电话那么大的影响。——
3.[问答题] 中国烹饪技术在世界各地都享有盛名。所有的中国厨师,雅论是专业的大厨,还是普通家庭里的一般厨师,雅论是3道, 道,9道还是12道菜,他们都在为视觉,嗅觉,味觉以及口感的完美融合而努力着,突出每道菜自己的特点,同时调和着不同菜肴之间的搭配,让各道菜的口味不至于太重,可以和其他菜肴和谐搭配。雅论是可以迅速做成的简单的美味,还是要花费很长时间才能完成的佳肴,其最终目的都是与宾客分享关于他们在食物上真实与虚幻的感受。
    答:——Chinese culinary arts are famous all over the world. Chinese kitchens, professional or in the home, strive for harmony of sight, smell, taste, texture, so that each individual dish has its uni ue features highlighted; contrasted and balanced if it is a dinner of many dishes, be it 3,  , 9 or 12. The flavors must not overpower, yet subtle enough to meet the tastes of those dining. Simple or complex dishes may be prepared  uickly or much longer, but the ultimate goal is to share the guests with the eaters' real and imagined visions of the dishes and its ingredients.——
4.[问答题] Dear Mrs. Miller,
I was awfully sorry to learn that Tom kicked his ball through your window this morning.
He has been warned time and time again not to play football beside your house. Unfortunately, he disobeyed me, and I can only offer my sincere apologies. When you have the window repaired, please send the bill to me.
Apologize once again.
                                                              Yours sincerely,
                               Mary Washington
    答:————
5.[问答题] “李白字太白,号青莲居士,是中国历史上伟大的浪漫主义诗人。1,300多年前(公元101年),李白诞生在四川江油。他宛如一颗闪耀文坛的巨星,光耀盛唐,照耀了中国1000多年的历史。李白是个高产诗人,人称‘李白斗酒诗百篇’ ”。
.[问答题] No, she's crying because of Collins. She was in love with him, and she was pregnant, and she didn't tell him. She didn't tell him, and, you know, she was petrified that he's gonna find out what she did, and then he's not gonna want her, and he's not gonna want the baby ... She got so wrecked about it that she burned thousands of dollars worth of paychecks. Who does that? And I tried to get her to just relax and to think about the publicity, or think about an abortion, or think about, you know, her word. & uot;Just keep your word.& uot;
1.[问答题] 中国,一个值得自豪的文明古国,大约有5000年悠久和神秘的历史。像世界上其它大多数文明一样,中国历史可以溯源到最初的原始部落,后来逐步融合扩大,直至成为今天伟大的国家
中国社会的发展经历了五个主要阶段一一原始社会,奴隶社会,封建社会,半殖民地半寸建社会和社会主义社会。几乎从一开始,伟大朝代的兴衰就穿了整个中国历史。1949年10月1日中华人民共和国成立以来,中国己经成为一个社会主义国家,越来越强盛。
8.[问答题] Everywhere man is altering the balance of nature. He is facilitating the spread of plants and animals into new regions, sometimes deliberately, sometimes unconsciously. He is covering huge areas with new kinds of plants, or with houses, factories, slag-heaps and other products of his civilization.He exterminates some species on a large scale, but favours the multiplication of others.In brief,he has done more in five-thousand-year to alter the biological aspect of the planet than has nature in five million.
9.[问答题] 目前,人类的生存环境正在遭到破坏,美丽的大自然己经不那么美丽了。保护野生动物,也就是保护人类自己。我强烈呼吁:不要再捕杀黒猩猩,不要再捕杀野生动物了,让我们人类多些地球上的朋友,多给我们下一代保留一些野生动物吧!否则,地球将毀灭在人类手中,人类将毀灭在白己手中。
10.[问答题] He killed the spirit of the group.
11.[问答题] Like enough, the ship will arrive in the port tomorrow.
12.[问答题] I am filled with wonder when I consider the immeasurable contrast between the two lives which it connects.
13.[问答题] He was treated very shabbily by the press during this period.
14.[问答题] Please don’t wake up a sleeping dog.
15.[问答题] After careful investigation we found the design behind.
1 .[问答题] 雅论什么人都能买得起它们。
11.[问答题] 获悉贵国遭受地震,我们极为关切。
18.[问答题] 我荣幸地通知您,您的请求已得到批准。
19.[问答题] 这种棉布下水不会缩。
20.[问答题] 罗马是建在七山之上的城市,拥有大小500座教堂,我几乎都去过了。
21.[问答题] 听说台风毁坏了您在三亚的一幢别墅,我觉得难过极了。
22.[问答题] 广告给我们提供了很多有用的信息。
23.[问答题] 旅游者有机会体验一种完全不同的文化。
24.[问答题] 它需要政府私人团体的共同努力。
25.[问答题] 人们变得越来越自私和贪婪。
2 .[问答题] 某些新闻机构因为不客观报道而著名。
21.[问答题] 电影电视上的大量暴力构成对社会的威胁。
28.[问答题] 全球化并不意味着民族身份的丧失。    ybaotk.com 答案1 129 021
29.[问答题] 艺术项目应该由为了利润的私人团体去发展
30.[问答题] 网络 对涉世不深的孩子会施加大量的副面影响
31.[问答题] 飞机运输蔬菜和水果使人们有各种食物的选择
32.[问答题] 基因移植的植物不会象生长在原产地那么有风味
33.[问答题] 最普遍的犯罪原因是贫困
34.[问答题] 我们已经介绍了很多控制犯罪的方式
35.[问答题] 我们能获得比普通图书馆更广泛更丰富的资源
3 .[问答题] 公共图书馆有义务服务全社会
31.[问答题] 一些人忘记了他们的传统.历史和文化
38.[问答题] Coal was one of the first minerals to be mined on a big scale,to provide fuel for heating homes.
39.[问答题] During this time the selling price,and so profits,will go up and down depending on world demand.
40.[问答题] Many of us believe that a person’s mind becomes less active as he grows older.
41.[问答题] This means that it took them longer to accomplish mental tasks than it used to.
42.[问答题] For example,the older person perhaps had trouble hearing,or poor vision,or inattention,or was trying to learn thenew thing at too fast a pace.
43.[问答题] Not only was the shop a center of buying and selling,but also a social meeting place.
44.[问答题] He will have to give advice and make decisions as problems arise,and he must know how to get his huge staff to work efficiently with their respective responsibilities.
45.[问答题] Numerous studies have now shown that the overwhelming majority of colds are “caught” by hand contact.
4 .[问答题] I am exhausted. I shouldn‘t have stayed up playing PC games last night.
41.[问答题] We are supposed to pick her up at the airport.
48.[问答题] Including weekends,there are only 5 more days to buy Spring Festival presents.
49.[问答题] That song always reminded her of the night spent in Chicago.
50.[问答题] All flights to New York today are delayed because of the terrible weather.
51.[问答题] I can’t find my credit card. I must have left it at home.
52.[问答题] College students were a major force in the campaign,although participants of all ages were involved.
53.[问答题] Thirty years later,the focus has changed but the urgency remains the same.
54.[问答题] The answer would seem to lie in nuclear power stations.

附件是答案,核对题目下载

上一篇:《经济法律通论》20秋福师考试模拟题参考
下一篇:《英语写作》20秋福师考试模拟题
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩课程推荐
|网站地图|网站地图