8万

帖子

18万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2020-8-13 15:15:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《英语写作》考前练兵
1.[单选] The paint should be mixed ( )one part of paint to two parts of water.
答案资料下载请参考帮助中心说明
    A.in the proposition of ;
    B.out of proposition to
    答:——A——
2.[单选题] Those boys don't know much about society; that's why they're so easily ().
    A.taken in;
    B.taken off
3.[单选题] She told me she wanted to ( ) her two o’clock appointment in order to take care of her sick husband.
    A.call off ;
    B.put down
4.[单选题] With the fresh water reducing, the United Nations is () to all the citizens to save water.
    A.appealing;
    B.attracting
    答:————
5.[单选题] I’m more () agreement with Mr. Moore than with Mr. Winston.
    A.by ;
    B.in
.[单选题] This () old man is a famous musician.
    A.homely ;
    B.kindly
1.[单选题] Mary is () that love rather than money is the key to happiness.
    A.believe;
    B.convinced
8.[单选题] The contract shall remain () for a period of ten years.
    A.in force ;
    B.with force
9.[单选题] Few Chinese would openly exchange words of ().
    A.effect;
    B.affection
10.[单选题] Many people die for their revolutionary ()
    A.course ;
    B.cause
11.[单选题] Steel production has been () the decline in these countries.
    A.in
    B.on
12.[单选题] If we () the good habit, we would gain some progress.
    A.stick to;
    B.insist in
13.[单选题] His uniform made him look a bit ().
    A.out of mind;
    B.out of place
14.[单选题] She is not () worried, even though her husband has decided to divorce.
    A.in the least;
    B.at least
15.[单选题] The internet has in a sense () the world.
    A.sunk;
    B.Shrunk
1 .[单选题] Thirty people were expected, but only twenty-four ().
    A.turned down;
    B.turned up
11.[单选题] She works very hard. You can () see her leave the office before
  10:00 pm.
    A.hardly;
    B.hard
18.[单选题] The ballet called The Sleeping Beauty last night was fantastic () expression.
    A.without ;
    B.Beyond
19.[单选题] Did you notice the building () just now?
    A.shiver
    B.shake
20.[单选题] It () him  uite some time to finish the task.
    A.spent;
    B.took
21.[单选题] His job at the hospital did not pay much, so he found another ().
    A.on the spot;
    B.on the side
22.[单选题] His name was on the ( ) of my tongue, but I just couldn’t recall it.
    A.tip ;
    B.edge
23.[单选题] For five miles ()end the road was bordered with apple orchards.    ybaotk.com 答案1 129 021
    A.to ;
    B.on
24.[单选题] One of the society’s objects is to ensure the animals are killed ().
    A.peacefully ;
    B.humanely
25.[单选题] When his uncle returned from Hong Kong, the boy asked ( ) what present he would get.
    A.consciously;
    B.curiously
2 .[单选题] Children may get into some bad habits () they lack self-discipline.
    A.when;
    B.unless
21.[单选题] He is favored by teachers () his  politeness and kindness.
    A.due to;
    B.regardless of
28.[单选题] They are () the woods for the missing child.
    A.looking;
    B.searching
29.[单选题] John promised to return the bike at a certain time () fail.
    A.without ;
    B.from
30.[单选题] It suddenly occurred to us that he had found out how we had made his room in a mess.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
    D.compound-complex sentence
31.[单选题] We lived in a small town when I was a small child, and we moved to Shanghai later because my father landed a better job there.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
32.[单选题] Alan passed the test because Alan had studied hard and understood the material.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
33.[单选题] Fossil fuels are non-renewable, so we need to find alternative energy sources.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
34.[单选题] Personal computers are no longer something beyond the ordinary people.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
35.[单选题] Clever as he is, he is not  uite interested in the job he has got.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
3 .[单选题] My cousin likes eating very much, but he isn’t very particular about the food he eats.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
31.[单选题] During the interview, the singer said that he was going to have a concert soon.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
38.[单选题] The teacher tried to get the students to calm down.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
39.[单选题] San Francisco is often cool in summer, but Los Angeles seldom is.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
40.[单选题] The officer ended up in the prison ten years later.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
41.[单选题] The boys are cleaning the floor while the girls are making the arrangement.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
42.[单选题] The museum in his hometown has collected and kept the artist’s best paintings.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
43.[单选题] When someone insults you, you’ve got to protest.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
44.[单选题] They chose the night when her old friend Scotty held her birthday party as their meeting day.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
45.[单选题] As she looked down, she was surprised to find her lover standing at the gate.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
4 .[单选题] At midnight my roommate closed her books, but I studied until 2 A.M.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
41.[单选题] I stood in the driveway and watched him pull away what belonged to his brother.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
48.[单选题] He started to laugh when he thought of how many days he had spent on such a silly thing.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
49.[单选题] The world is full of wonders, and some of them we don’t discover until we’re all grown-up.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
50.[单选题] Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers whose overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
51.[单选题] With all his work on hand, he couldn’t have gone to the cinema last night.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
52.[单选题] If you give in to his power, you will be controlled by him forever.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
53.[单选题] The boss allowed us to carry out the invention on our own.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
54.[单选题] Energy is part of youth, but both are  uickly spent.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
55.[单选题] Realizing how serious the problem is, he tried to persuade his colleagues into accepting the terms.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
5 .[单选题] Everyone helped to unload the luggage from the truck.
    A.simple sentence;
    B.compound sentence;
    C.complex sentence;
51.[问答题] The day breaks because the birds are singing.
58.[问答题] Yes, it is clear that your life in your country is  uite different from me.
59.[问答题] Though he works hard, but he didn’t pass the exam.
0.[问答题] I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.
1.[问答题] Here is a few tips.
2.[问答题] We take it home yesterday and made it a gift for our daughter.
3.[问答题] With so many eyes fixing on me, I can’t breathe and turned red.
4.[问答题] Some of them would like write some words on Wechat Moments.
5.[问答题] They give me enough personal space, that I appreciate so much.
  .[问答题] They give me enough personal space, which I appreciate so much.
1.[问答题] They have all sorts of course. I’m sure you will find one you like.
8.[问答题] The world is full with hardships, and we can’t change this reality.
9.[问答题] I live in Beijing, where is the capital of china.
10.[问答题] He used to living in the city, but now he has moved to the countryside.
11.[问答题] After putting on a shirt, the room didn't seem as cold.
12.[问答题] It was in the city which we met each other ten years ago.
13.[问答题] He could neither read or write.
14.[问答题] When I watched the film, tears running down my cheeks.
15.[问答题] She was such sincere that everyone believed what she said.
1 .[问答题] The policeman asked me that why I was alone on the street at night.
11.[问答题] She is neither young nor is she inexperienced.
18.[问答题] More new machines will be installed to instead of the old ones.
19.[问答题] I wrote to him, but my letter was not answered.
80.[问答题] The bad meat smells terribly.
81.[问答题] He thinks that is impossible for him to finish the job.
82.[问答题] My classmates and I are talking about how to do during the holiday.
83.[问答题] If we go on a trip abroad, we can broaden your view and gain knowledges we cannot get from books.
84.[问答题] Some classmates suggest we can go to places of interest nearby.
85.[问答题] I felt my parents couldn’t understand me so I wished I could be freely from them.
8 .[问答题] I still want to have my parents to turn to whenever need help.
81.[问答题] 阅读题Write down the numbers of the topic sentences in the following passages. <br>填空框(1)<br><table border=& uot;1& uot; cellpadding=& uot;0& uot; cellspacing=& uot;0& uot;><tr><td>题号</td><td> Passage 1</td><td>Passage 2</td><td>Passage 3</td></tr><tr><td>答案</td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr></table><br>Passage 1:<br> e  \o\ac(○,1)When you throw a ball up into the air as fast as you can, the ball reaches a point where it seems to pause for a moment, and then it comes down.  e  \o\ac(○,2)When a bullet (子弹) is shot straight up, it will travel much faster and higher than a ball, but it, too, will come down.  e  \o\ac(○,3)Whatever goes up must come down.  e  \o\ac(○,4)We have always thought this to be true.  e  \o\ac(○,5)An airplane may climb to a height of seventeen miles and then travel far and long.  e  \o\ac(○, )Yet it does not stay up forever.  e  \o\ac(○,1)Finally, like every-thing else, the plane must come down.<br><br>Passage 2:<br> e  \o\ac(○,1)Jane and Karen have many things in common.  e  \o\ac(○,2)To begin with, both girls have the same background.  e  \o\ac(○,3)Jane was born and raised in the West, and so was Karen.  e  \o\ac(○,4)Next, both girls are interested in the same kinds of subjects in school.  e  \o\ac(○,5)Jane likes French, history, and English. e  \o\ac(○, )In the same way, Karen likes Spanish, history and English.  e  \o\ac(○,1)Furthermore, both girls want to be teachers.  e  \o\ac(○,8)Jane plans to become an elementary school teacher.  e  \o\ac(○,9)But Karen wants to be a high school teacher.  e  \o\ac(○,10)As you can see, the two girls are almost like twins.<br><br>Passage 3:<br>    e  \o\ac(○,1)Americans might be embarrassed because their Japanese friends are so formal with them.  e  \o\ac(○,2)Japanese might feel insulted because American ac uaintances greet them casually.  e  \o\ac(○,3)Still, the forms of greeting in both countries only show respect for others.  e  \o\ac(○,4)It just happens that Americans and Japanese have a different way of looking at human relationships and thus have a different way showing respect.
88.[问答题] 阅读题Write down the numbers of the topic sentences in the following passages. <br>填空框(2)<br><table border=& uot;1& uot; cellpadding=& uot;0& uot; cellspacing=& uot;0& uot;><tr><td>题号</td><td> Passage 1</td><td>Passage 2</td><td>Passage 3</td></tr><tr><td>答案</td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr></table><br>Passage 1:<br>  ①Californians and New Englanders are both American.   ② They speak the same language and abide by the same federal laws.   ③But they are very different in their ways of life. Mobility --- both physical and psychological--- has made a great impression on the culture of Californians;   ④lack of mobility is the mark of the customs and morality of New Englanders.<br><br>Passage 2:<br>    ①The bright child is patient.   ②He can tolerate uncertainty and failure, and will keep trying until he gets an answer.   ③When all his experiments fail, he can even admit to himself and others that for the time being he is not going to get an answer.   ④This may annoy him, but he can wait.   ⑤Very often, he does not want to be told how to do the problem or solve the puzzle he has struggled with, because he does not want to be cheated out of the chance to figure it out for himself in the future.   ⑥Not so the dull child. ⑦He cannot stand uncertainty or failure. ⑧To him, an unanswered  uestion is not a challenge or an opportunity, but a threat. ⑨If he can’t find the answer  uickly, it must be given to him, and  uickly; and he must have answers for everything.<br><br>Passage 3:<br>   ①Taking a sunbath calls for careful planning.   ②First you must wait for a sunny day.   ③Remember that the rays of the sun are most direct between 11 A.M. and 2 P.M.   ④This is the time when you will tan the  uickest.   ⑤At the right time and on the right day, pick an open spot outdoors and lay out a large towel or beach mat.   ⑥You may want to bring along several things: suntan oil, a portable radio, a book or magazine, sunglasses, a pillow. ⑦It is a good idea not to stay in the sun too long at first. ⑧Begin with a half hour, and then gradually increase the time you spend in the sun. ⑨Certain parts of your body will burn more  uickly than others.  e  \o\ac(○,10)These include the backs of your knees, the inside of your elbows, your shoulders, and your nose.  e  \o\ac(○,11)Be sure to cover these spots with suntan oil when you first go outside.  e  \o\ac(○,12)Cover them again with oil after you have been outside in the sun for a while.
89.[问答题] 阅读题Write down the numbers of the topic sentences in the following passages. <br>填空框(3)<br><table border=& uot;1& uot; cellpadding=& uot;0& uot; cellspacing=& uot;0& uot;><tr><td>题号</td><td> Passage 1</td><td>Passage 2</td><td>Passage 3</td></tr><tr><td>答案</td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr></table><br>Passage 1:<br>  ①Californians and New Englanders are both American.   ② They speak the same language and abide by the same federal laws.   ③But they are very different in their ways of life. Mobility --- both physical and psychological--- has made a great impression on the culture of Californians;   ④lack of mobility is the mark of the customs and morality of New Englanders.<br><br>Passage 2:<br>    ①The bright child is patient.   ②He can tolerate uncertainty and failure, and will keep trying until he gets an answer.   ③When all his experiments fail, he can even admit to himself and others that for the time being he is not going to get an answer.   ④This may annoy him, but he can wait.   ⑤Very often, he does not want to be told how to do the problem or solve the puzzle he has struggled with, because he does not want to be cheated out of the chance to figure it out for himself in the future.   ⑥Not so the dull child. ⑦He cannot stand uncertainty or failure. ⑧To him, an unanswered  uestion is not a challenge or an opportunity, but a threat. ⑨If he can’t find the answer  uickly, it must be given to him, and  uickly; and he must have answers for everything.<br><br>Passage 3:<br>   ①Taking a sunbath calls for careful planning.   ②First you must wait for a sunny day.   ③Remember that the rays of the sun are most direct between 11 A.M. and 2 P.M.   ④This is the time when you will tan the  uickest.   ⑤At the right time and on the right day, pick an open spot outdoors and lay out a large towel or beach mat.   ⑥You may want to bring along several things: suntan oil, a portable radio, a book or magazine, sunglasses, a pillow. ⑦It is a good idea not to stay in the sun too long at first. ⑧Begin with a half hour, and then gradually increase the time you spend in the sun. ⑨Certain parts of your body will burn more  uickly than others.  e  \o\ac(○,10)These include the backs of your knees, the inside of your elbows, your shoulders, and your nose.  e  \o\ac(○,11)Be sure to cover these spots with suntan oil when you first go outside.  e  \o\ac(○,12)Cover them again with oil after you have been outside in the sun for a while.

附件是答案,核对题目下载

上一篇:《英汉互译》20秋福师考试模拟题满分
下一篇:《西方心理学流派》20秋福师考试模拟题参考
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩课程推荐
|网站地图|网站地图